Sunday, 21 August 2011

Backtracking

I happened to be in the room while Celebrity Big Brother was on last night, and I may have accidentally absorbed some of its content. Now I feel bad about what I said about Amy Childs, because she seemed genuinely nice, and there was evidence that her vocabulary had expanded somewhat. I'm going to vote for her to win if she ever gets in the final, as an apology. And she's the only non-blonde female in there.
The gypsy wedding man, although not a celebrity whatsoever, provides huge amounts of entertainment - purely because I can't understand a word he's saying. Normally when I say I can't understand regional accents, it's because I'm being an arrogant middle class person. But this time I genuinely didn't even realise he was talking. I thought he was barking. I like to watch him blunder around, probably still trying to work out why he's there and how he got there. I didn't enjoy Sally Bercow's patronising conversation with him, in which she was being all respectful and Labour Party. It made me want to punch her, place her in a gypsy occupied area, and watch her try to navigate around all the broken glass as the gypsy children steal her shoes and money. I'm not saying all gypsies are like this, but I haven't seen or heard of any that aren't.

No comments:

Post a Comment