Monday, 10 May 2010

You may remember a post added fairly long ago about Lipstick Queen. Well there is a Space NK apothecary in Brighton, which was honoured with my presence on Sunday. And it contained this longed-for brand. So I tried the colours out; but strangely, under the expectant eyes of the homosexual man and his blonde barbie collegue, I was not at all impressed by any of them. For some reason, they no longer held the magic I had formerly believed them to.
Isn't it funny that I can spend a weekend in Brighton, full of amazing one-off vintage shops, and come home with nothing to show for it except a Mac lipstick. It's also a shameful reflection on my character that, for the duration, I was striving for the Topshop and American Apparel of this city full of unique treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment