Thursday, 14 January 2010

I have a confession to make

I used to play missbimbo. Glad I got that off my chest.
I feel less motivated to do anything than I have ever felt before. Which is pretty bad timing because now is the time school actually starts getting mildly important. A few things have happened that have seriously adjusted my priorities, and I've realised just how little school matters.
Topshop are designing for the BBC's new production of Little House on the Prairie.

Emperor's new clothes. I feel like being cryptic. Oh wait, I kind of like this dress in a strange way.


Hey everyone! Don't waste £45 on this Topshop dress (top.) Get it from missguided.co.uk instead for £26.99, with the small sacrifice of having to wear it with an ugly belt that you aren't allowed to remove because it's sewn on.
Don't you just hate it when your dad accuses you of being big headed just because your pwning at Mario karts?

No comments:

Post a Comment