Wednesday, 30 December 2009

just no

Willow
Pleated bodice dress


I know what you're thinking. 'How did they manage to find such a vast cockroach?'
It is indeed mind blowing. And not often that you see such an innovative approach to dress making.

Vivienne Westwood Anglomania
Plaid print band mini skirt


Poor skirt. It realised it was ugly checked and pleated like I must have worn when I was 9, and somehow deviated off to the right in a panic.

Burberry
Cashmere hooded top


Oh dear Burberry... Just because it's cashmere (and £350) doesn't disguise the fact that it's a really chavvy and cheap looking hoodie.



...And net-a-porter.com apparently make no attempt to change my opinion.

Alexander McQueen
Leaf-crepe harem pants

These are just perfect. Now every time I take a shit in my trousers, no one will know.

AND ALSO...
The most overpriced items in the world:


Christopher Kane £175

Jonathan Saunders £185

Helmut Lang £155

It's a feckin t-shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment